Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two Steps From Hell

As I have said before, I love to listen to music while I write. It inspires new ideas and keeps my imagination flowing. Besides music with lyrics I love to listen to instrumental music. One of my favorites is Two Steps From Hell. They are most famous for their trailer music. It is epic music and inspires me to write great scenes.
If you have never listen to them, search them on youtube. You will most likely fall in love with their music. It is hard not to. Some of my favorite songs are "Heart of Courage", "Intoxication", "Immortals", "Merchant Prince", "Wind Queen", "Promise", "Am I Not Human?", "What's Happening to Me?", and many more. I have a whole playlist I love to listen to. Anyway, that is all I have to say for now.



Here is one of my favorite songs by them:

No comments:

Post a Comment